By accessing the Teller messaging platform, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to use the materials (information or software) on Teller’s platform for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Teller’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Teller at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Teller’s web site are provided “as is”. Teller makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Teller does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Teller or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Teller’s Internet site, even if Teller or a Teller authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on Teller’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Teller does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Teller may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Teller does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Disclaimer of No Professional Services or Advice
Neither Teller or any of its employees is a registered financial planner, broker or tax advisor. The services provided through Teller are not intended to provide personal financial advice. Teller is intended only to provide education and general, non-specific, non-targeted advice for personal finance. Every person’s financial status is different, and a variety of factors can affect any decision or procedure for a particular financial situation. Thus, any conclusion(s) you ascertain using the information provided by Teller and any decision(s) you make based on information from Teller is your sole responsibility; Teller does not take responsibility for the accuracy of the information or any ensuing consequences based on the information.We ask that you not rely solely on the information you receive through Teller to make any financial decisions, and we strongly suggest that you consult with other financial advisers or gather additional information pertaining to your particular circumstances before doing so.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we hope you do, too. If you are a copyright owner or an owner’s agent and find any content that infringes upon your copyright, you may submit a notification under the guidelines of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Upon receipt of the notification, we will take down the allegedly infringing material immediately until we are instructed otherwise.
Teller has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Teller of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Teller’s web site shall be governed by the laws of NY without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.